Monday, July 16, 2012


Building our Cottage
Week 5

My sister thought it unfair that her picture got posted on my blog and mine didn't, so here I am....writing my blog. Relaxing!


This is Elaine's favorite way of relaxing--in her kayak.


The framer, Herb, and his assistant Harry relaxing in their favorite way!


In spite of all the relaxing the second storey gets built.
To reward ourselves we go out with friends for an Osoyoos treat--ICE CREAM!


The Harders, the Walls, and the Schroeders.

While enjoying our ice cream, we spot a classic police car. It is an original police car from New Westminster and the driver is the Chief of Police!


It is a fitting ending to the week as we hurry home to pick up our very own police officer from the Abbotsford Airport---our son, Ryan!




1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you were blogging! I love blogging:) keep in touch on here and hope to catch up with you soon. Love, Victoria

    ReplyDelete